Wednesday, September 19, 2007

This isn't random.

Now I wonder how a 10 minute break stretches into a one hour long hiatus. I was working on defences to torts, when I decided to take a break. Check my mail, scraps, the like. That was an hour back. And I've been up ever since. Dang.
My first semester at law college is coming to an end. Endsems start in nine days. I started looking through my legal method material for the first time a couple of days back. The first few articles were all about research, taking notes and preparation. The irony of it was sickening.
I got through to my college quiz team. Okay, so I am 14th on a list of 14th. And the third round hasn't happened yet, so I don't know what my final rank will be. But I'm in. I barely scraped through, but contrary to expectations (my own), I'm in. And though I am bound to make a colossal ass of myself in the third round, maybe I can give myself a tentative pat on the back.
I have burnt the index finger on my right hand in a daredevil attempt to fish toast out of the oven without wearing gloves.
I've discovered one of the best love stories ever. It's called "On Seeing the 100% Perfect Girl One Beautiful April Morning", and is by Haruki Murakami.
I like my roomie. She's ditzy, but nice, and lets me be.
And I have decided not to be shy anymore. Down with social retardation.
This too will pass. Yay!

1 comment:

new age scheherazade said...

yay. but why did you think you wouldn't get in?
and this wasn't a proper post. more of a ramble really.
more, more.